As a part of Prism’s commitment to environmental sustainability we have installed energy efficient solar power and implemented many environmentally friendly process. Making use of UV printing through our Komori Lithrone G-37 HUV 4 Colour A1 Press, UV printing has many advantages, as it doesn't require alcohol based cleaner, uses less ink and doesn't require vanishes for ink sealing purposes as it dries instantly.
By our partnering with local, eco-friendly organisations we are able to stay at the forefront of the environmental initiatives in our industry, and uphold our commitment to sustainable printing solutions.
- All of the paper stock we source is responsibly processed, including steps such as, using recycled paper, FSC® certified (Forest Stewardship Council) PEFC™ certified and carbon neutral
- All of our Prism’s paper waste is recycled within Australia.
- Our printing presses cleaning cloths are cleaned and reused by environmentally friendly Alsco,
- Used Aluminium plates are recycled
- Refilling and recycling of printer cartridges
By using local, eco-friendly minded companies we are able to stay at the forefront of environmental initiatives in our industry and put them into practice,
Statement – “Prism Colour understands that print production methods and operations can impact the environment thus is committed to pursuing and implementing environmentally friendly practises to ensure minimal impact on the environment for our current and future generations – Recycle, Reuse & Repurpose wherever possible”